By: Regal Point Capital
Source: Seeking Alpha
- Precious metals, like gold and silver, do not meet Warren Buffett’s criteria for a good investment.
- Gold Resource Corporation absolutely does meet Buffett’s criteria.
- GORO has the most shareholder friendly management team in the industry.
- GORO has the most attractive dividend program we’ve ever seen.
- This article explains exactly why GORO should be a “Buy” in Buffett’s book.
“Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or some place. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head.” ~ Warren Buffett